Better than Ihop Buttermilk PancakesFrom iwannabachef 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 c buttermilk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 c all-purpose flour, Sifted shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- butter and syrup to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put all wet ingredients into one bowl
- put all dry ingredients in another bowl
- Whisk both lightly
- Add roughly half of the dry mix into the wet and whisk together, not too long, just blend.
- Add remainder of dry mix and whisk lightly together (make sure all mixed together but do not beat too much as it will make the pancakes tough, the batter should not be runny, it should be a little on the thick side)
- Set aside for five minutes
- Set heat on high, butter the skillet and pour batter into rounds, about 1/4 c each.
- Make sure to cook slow, when small bubbles form all over flip it over, should take about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes each side.
- Cover with your favorite topping, butter and serve..