White Chocolate Cherry PieFrom bluewaterandsand 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham crackers crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter -- melted shopping list
- 6 square (1-ounce) white chocolate shopping list
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 package (8-ounce) cream cheese -- softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 can (21-ounce) cherry pie filling shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Add butter, stirring to combine. Press mixture into bottom and upsides of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine white chocolate and cream. Microwave on High in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is melted and smooth; cool for 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, and beat at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth mixture into prepared crust; chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, spoon pie filling evenly over white chocolate mixture.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating8 people
Mmmmmm simple yet tasty i love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Make this one for your sweetheart, sounds yummy....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
YUM! Love it, thanks...^5!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!