Steak With Creole SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1/2 pound canned tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 pound lean boneless steak shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat then add onions and peppers and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and seasonings then cover and let simmer over low heat 25 minutes.
- Trim all visible fat off steak then brown in pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook 5 minutes per side then transfer steak to rectangular baking dish and pour sauce over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour then remove and slice and place on a serving platter.
- Spoon sauce over steak and serve.