Be-my-valentine PizzaFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 1 -tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust shopping list
- 1/4- cup shredded Italian cheese blend shopping list
- 1/4- cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2- slices provolone cheese, cut in half shopping list
- 1/4- cup pizza sauce shopping list
- 18 -slices pepperoni shopping list
- 1/4 -cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 -cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
- 1/4- cup mushroom slices shopping list
- and any other topping you like............... shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased baking sheet; flatten dough. With kitchen scissors, cut into a 10-in. heart. (Use dough trimmings to make breadsticks if desired.)
- Bake at 425° for 8 minutes.
- Combine the Italian and mozzarella cheeses; set aside.
- Arrange provolone cheese over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Layer with the pepperoni, onion, olives and cheese mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 2 servings.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating13 people
Good one Tink. We have a pizza place here that sells heart shaped pizzas for the holiday. You lose at least a piece with the way they cut it and you pay the same price! LOL
Fun idea to do on our own...and cheaper. :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Fast, easy, effective for Valentine's Day presentation. Another 5 Tink. You rock.
theoldprof in Belleville loved it
I like pizza on valentines day i used to get a heart shaped one delivered chicago style every year. to make one at home would be so much eaiser and better since i eat it there anyway thanks for sparking my memory.happy valentines day to you tink.maywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!