Melt Your Heart Snickers Brownies with Chocolate Fudge FrostingFrom ambus 6 years ago
- 4 1/2 oz dark chocolate shopping list
- 125 gm / 4 oz butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla essence shopping list
- 1 tbsp golden syrup shopping list
- 5 oz plain flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 x60 gms Snicker Bars,cut in small squares shopping list
- chocolate FUDGE FROSTING: shopping list
- 2 oz. / 50 gm dark chocolate shopping list
- 2 oz. / 50 gm butter shopping list
- 2 level tsp golden syrup shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 50 gm white chocolate,melted shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 180 C.Grease and line 10" x 7" inch baking pan.
- Micorwave chocolate and butter in a bowl until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir the sugars into melted chocolate mixture.Leave to cool at room temperature.
- Sift the flour,baking powder and cocoa in a bowl.Set aside.
- In a large bowl,beat eggs and vanilla on high speed for 2/3 minutes.
- Add chocolate mixture and golden syrup.Beat until well blended and thick.
- Fold in flour mixture until just incorporated (do not over mix).
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle Snicker Bars over batter and press in slightly.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out with fudgy crumbs.
- Let brownies cool,then cut into squares and top off with the frosting.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a bowl on high for a minute.Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add golden syrup and mix well.Leave to cool at room temperature (or chill for 5-10 min.).
- Whisk the mixture until it is thickened.
- Spread over squares.Drizzle melted white chocolate on top to decorate.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating10 people
I'd like to try these babies with Milky Way bars since I'm not much of a Snickers fan. Five, ambus!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
I love brownies and dark chocolate! Great recipe and just in time for Valentine's!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh - these sound decadently delicious! YUMjett2whit in Union City loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Anything Goes287 members
All About Choclate86 members
FROM SCRATCH147 members
Chocoholics Anonymous154 members
Tried And True Recipes39 members
Checkin Central284 members
A Batch Of Brownies38 members