Everyday WafflesFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat your waffle iron.
- In large bowl sift together dry ingredients.
- Beat egg yolks, add milk, butter and set aside.
- Mix yolks and dry ingredients.
- Whip egg whites to peak stage.
- Fold into the rest of the mixture - place 1/4 cup of the batter in a large waffle Iron cook till golden brown and serve immediately.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating4 people
Copied and pasted into a word doc. Thanks JJthegoldminer in Sacramento loved it
Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I actually eat them right off the iron...like you would a cookie....dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!