Inside-Out BrowniesFrom karlyn255 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 32 chocolate kisses, unwrapped shopping list
- chocolate Topping: shopping list
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together flour and nuts and set aside. In a medium saucepan combine chocolate chips and butter, stirring over very low heat until chips are melted and smooth.
- (Mixture will be stiff.)
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla to chocolate mixture; mix well.
- Add chocolate mixture to flour and nuts; mix well.
- Shape 1 tablespoon of dough around each candy kiss, covering it completely.
- Shape into a ball and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Do not over bake.
- Cookies will be soft and appear shiny but will become firm as they cool.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Chocolate Topping:
- Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan with vegetable oil and stir until smooth.
- Dip just the top of the treat into the melted chocolate and set on rack to cool and firm chocolate.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating9 people
Can you say decadent? Richness personified, kar. My thanks and my five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds awesome! Love my chocolate. High 5!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Now this sounds really good thanks for sharing.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it