Shrimp SaganakiFrom ravenseyes 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup onion sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 1/4 lb tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp (shelled and deveined) shopping list
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (coarsely choppped) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped shopping list
- 4 ounces greek feta cheese crumbled shopping list
- 1tbsp lemon zest shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat add onions and cover - cook until still crisp but with browned edges about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, wine, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt cook for 5 minutes - using the back of a spoon push back on the tomatoes to release the juices.
- Add shrimp and olives and cook till shrimp are done do not over cook the shrimp - toss with fresh dill, lemon zest and feta cheese.
- Serve with a crusty bread for soaking up the juices
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!