Spinach Mushroom QuesadillaFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 16 oz bag fresh spinach leaves shopping list
- 1- 4 oz.. can of sliced mushroom shopping list
- 6 garlic cloves diced thin shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, diced small shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 c. frozen corn kernels or fresh shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese or pepper Jack Cheese shopping list
- 2 fresh tortilla shells shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium high heat.
- Add spinach, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, onion and corn.
- Saute covered, stirring often.
- When everything is tender and spinach is still bright
- green but wilted, turn off the burner and set on a cool burner.
- In a large flat bottomed skillet, spray with cooking spray and heat to
- medium high heat, Add a soft flour tortilla shell.
- You can use plain ones or flavored ones, such as spinach, jalapeno cheddar, garden vegetable, etc.
- Sprinkle with a thin layer shredded cheese and then spread some of the spinach mushroom mixture over this.
- Put another soft flour tortilla shell over this and press down with the back of your spatula.
- When bottom tortilla is crisp, flip the whole thing over with a spatula and crisp the other tortilla.
- Slide out of skillet onto a baking sheet and cut with a pizza cutter wheel into wedges, like you would a pizza.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side, if you desire.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Quick N Easy123 members
MEXICAN FOOD425 members
Family Favorites141 members
Mad About Mushrooms94 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Spinach Lovers Unite65 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Clean Eating50 members