Ooey-Gooey Turtle barsFrom jmatthews00 7 years ago
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies shopping list
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups) shopping list
- 3 cups Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 jar (12.25 oz) SMUCKER'S® caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (16 squares) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups of the pecans over dough; lightly press into dough. Set aside.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir in brown sugar, caramel topping and graham cracker crumbs. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Pour over crust in pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups pecans.
- Bake 25 to 32 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and pecans are lightly toasted. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes; loosen sides from pan, but do not cut. Cool completely, about 3 hours longer. (For firmer bars, let stand an additional 2 hours.) For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating6 people
Oh yeah! I'll slow down for these. YUMjett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds so easy and decadent! I love desserts ooey and gooey! Thanks for sharing these!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh you definitely have my attention with this delightful recipe rich all the goodness in one.
File forks and a great big smile :)trigger in loved it