Easy Lemon Icebox PieFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- CRUST shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup lemon cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped shopping list
- 6 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipped topping shopping list
- 3 1/2 oz lemon pie filling; instant variety shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 2 cup whipped topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon drop hard candies; finely crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Prep does not included chill time
- For crust: Mix cookie crumbs, ground almonds, butter, sugar and heavy cream together.
- Pat in bottom and up sides of a nine-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- For filling: Mix powdered sugar, softened cream cheese, sour cream and whipped topping until smooth and creamy.
- Spread in bottom of cooled crust.
- Mix lemon pudding and pie mix (according to package directions), milk,lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
- Spread over cream cheese layer in crust.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- For topping:
- Spread whipped topping over top of pie and sprinkle with
- crushed lemon candies.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
You are scoring big time this morning, midge! My thanks and my 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Yum, think this sounds really good. You have my 5 and if you will let me I'll hold my fork for another piece.henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds heavenly! I love lemon as much as I do cherries.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Quick N Easy122 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Fruit Desert40 members
All Holidays135 members
Family Favorites140 members
Companys Coming115 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members