Easy Lemon Icebox PieFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- CRUST shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup lemon cookie crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped shopping list
- 6 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipped topping shopping list
- 3 1/2 oz lemon pie filling; instant variety shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 2 cup whipped topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon drop hard candies; finely crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Prep does not included chill time
- For crust: Mix cookie crumbs, ground almonds, butter, sugar and heavy cream together.
- Pat in bottom and up sides of a nine-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- For filling: Mix powdered sugar, softened cream cheese, sour cream and whipped topping until smooth and creamy.
- Spread in bottom of cooled crust.
- Mix lemon pudding and pie mix (according to package directions), milk,lemon juice and grated lemon rind.
- Spread over cream cheese layer in crust.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- For topping:
- Spread whipped topping over top of pie and sprinkle with
- crushed lemon candies.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
very yum!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Sounds heavenly! I love lemon as much as I do cherries.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yum, think this sounds really good. You have my 5 and if you will let me I'll hold my fork for another piece.henrie in Savannah loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Fruit Desert40 members
All Holidays135 members
Family Favorites140 members
Companys Coming115 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members