Ooey-Gooey Turtle BarsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookies(16.5oz) shopping list
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips(12oz) (2cups) shopping list
- 3c chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2c butter shopping list
- 1/2c packed lt. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 jar(12.25oz) caramel ice cream topping shopping list
- 1c graham cracker crumbs(16 squares) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 13x9" pan
- sprinkle 1 cup of chocolate chips and 11/2cups f pecans over dough;lightlt press into dough.. Set aside.
- In 2qt. saucepan,melt butter over med-high heat.Stir in brown sugar,caramel topping and graham cracker crumbs. Heat to boiling,stirring constantly. Pour over crust in pan;spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1c chips and 11/2c pecans.
- Bake 25 to 32 mins. or till edges are deep golden brown and pecans lightly toasted. Cool on cooling rack 30 mins;loosen sides from pan,but do not cut. Cool completely,about 3 hours longer(for firmer bars,let sit additional 2 hours. For bars,cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
OH YEAH looks very easy and tasty......Great post
5 heregrizzlybear in loved it
Even fun to MAKE, not just eat. You got my thanks and my five, pat!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Great share! Love turtle bars!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it