No meat PosoleFrom bojangles42 8 years ago
- 2-4 teas chipotle in adobo, minced (to taste, I like it hot) shopping list
- 1 - 4 oz can diced green chiles shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 onion dice 1/2" shopping list
- 1 zucchini diced shopping list
- 1 large tomato diced shopping list
- 1 can white or yellow hominy, drained (15 oz) shopping list
- 1 can pinto beans drained (15 oz) shopping list
- 3 c vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 1/2 T tomato paste shopping list
- 2 teas paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 teas oregano shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the chipotle, green chiles, garlic, zucchini, and onion in a couple Tbs of olive oil until the onion is tender.
- Add stock, hominy, beans, tomatoes, tomato paste and seasonings.
- Simmer for 60 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookbojangles42 Rochester, MN
The Rating3 people
Yum, the chipotle sounds like it will make this amazing, I am a huge chipotle fan. Great post my friend and another high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds interesting. I have never been a big fan of hominy,because of my grandmother forcing me to eat it when I was little. But I have to say, this one sounds very good, so I will try it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!