Meatball MuffinsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 12 dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce shopping list
- 12 frozen cooked Italian style meatballs shopping list
- 3 sticks mozzarella string cheese, cut in fourths shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- extra marinara sauce, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Place 1 teaspoon marinara sauce in the center of each circle.
- Top with 1 meatball and a piece of string cheese cut in half.
- Place a piece of cheese on two sides of the meatball.
- Pull dough up around filling to completely enclose and pinch to seal.
- Place one seam side down in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin.
- Brush each one with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with warm marinara sauce, if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating11 people
I love this idea! Its sounds like little meatball heros! I'm going to try this next time I make meatballs!lilliancooks in Long Island loved it
this is a great idea italian food on the go perfect for sunday race parties or tail gator parties even thanks this will get used. always love your stuff.maywest in Tangerine loved it
What a great idea for the muffins! Very, very nice recipe, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Comfort Foods775 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Anything Goes289 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members