Peachy Cream Cheese DanishFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spray rectangular baking pay with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain peaches and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining can of crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together.
- Close any openings then brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Stir confectioners sugar and milk together until well mixed then drizzle over Danish.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Love cream cheese danish, and love the addition of peaches here! Lovely recipe, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
love this one~midgelet in Eastern loved it
This sounds delicous great post...aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!