Peppers In OilFrom bobbyc0117 5 years ago
How to make it
- Slice peppers and saute in olive oil with garlic til just wilted about 5 min.
- Stir in cheese and allow to cool.
- Serve at room temp. with shavings of romano on top
- Serve with a good crusty Italian bread and good real butter
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookbobbyc0117 Canfield, OH
The Rating5 people
Molto bene, Bobby! Thank you. By the way, just how Italian are you anyway? Methinks pretty much Italian, no? My thanks and my five, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
These look super!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Works for me!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!