Veggie And Sausage SoupFrom olivia63 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb. Italian pork sausage shopping list
- 1 C. sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 large baking potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 cubes shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 (14 1/2 oz) cans beef broth shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 oz) can pasta style chunky tomatoes, un-drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 cup zucchini-julienne cut shopping list
- Grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown sausage and drain.
- Place into a crock-pot, and add all ingredients except zucchini.
- Cover and cook on “low” for 7-9 hrs.
- Remove bay leaf, and gently stir in zucchini.
- Cover and cook 30 more minutes.
- Serve with grated cheese.
The Cookolivia63 Albuquerque, NM
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!