Garlic and Chipotle Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 large baking potatoes peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 large canned chipotle chiles seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup warm milk shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed through a press shopping list
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan combine potatoes, chipotles and water to cover.
- Cook covered until potatoes are soft about 15 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon remove potatoes from liquid discarding chipotle pieces.
- Pass potatoes through a ricer into a bowl and stir in the milk and garlic.
- Whisk in oil and season with salt and pepper then transfer to a serving dish and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
Okay, this is right in line with my taste buds. Thank you and I will be savings this recipe. 5 forks from me. Judylinda2230 in Las Vegas loved it
This recipe sounds great. What's not to love with potatoes & chipotle? Yummm. You've got 5 forks from me.twistedsister in San Antonio loved it
Great recipes definitely a 5...aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!