Super Creamy Mac And Cheese BakeFrom ravenseyes 8 years ago
- 1 1lb box elbow macaroni or any small shell pasta shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese (fresh not the grated kind) shopping list
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese (grated) shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tsps butter melted shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare your pasta to el dente - drain and add 1 tbsp of olive oil and stir.
- In large pot add all ingredients up to the last two ingredients. Cut your cheeses into small pieces and over very low heat melt them along with the butter once the cheeses start to melt add the cream slowly . Add salt and pepper if you like and to your taste I think the cheese has enough salt already put do use some pepper - and yes you could use any variety of cheese in this the only thing to watch for is not to let the cheese curdle as you melt it.
- Combine the pasta into the cheese mixture pour into a well pammed casserole dish.
- Combine 1/2 cup bread crumbs with 2 tsps (or more if you like) melted butter and top your mac & cheese - bake for 30 mins at 325 degrees or until cheese starts to bubble on top and get lightly browned - enjoy
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating4 people
Nice one! This is really close to the way we do it also, ravens with only two differences. We're not mozzarella fans and my hubby hates Velveeta since childhood so we use a Cheddar and American mix. Also I just sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and ...morelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
You have my 5 as well, love the addition of cream in here. Great post and a high 5 to Jimmy.chefmeow in Garland loved it
a must try on this delcious recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it