Pesto Pasta with Green Beans and PotatoesFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound dry penne pasta shopping list
- 4 red potatoes in 1/4" slices shopping list
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans in 2" pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- Cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes OR until al dente.
- Remove from heat, drain and return to pot.
- Par-cook potatoes in medium saucepan of boiling water, about 7 minutes.
- Place beans in pan with potatoes and continue cooking for three minutes.
- Drain the partially cooked potatoes and beans and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and saute the garlic 1 minute.
- Stir in the potatoes and beans.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until potatoes and beans are tender and lightly browned.
- Toss the potato mixture into the pot with the drained pasta.
- Mix in yogurt, pesto and Parmesan cheese.
- **Reserve a little Parmesan to sprinkle when serving.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating6 people
Yumola with a capital Y. This looks and sounds amazing. Great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds great. High FIVE~chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I love this recipe! It's like a whole meal in one plate! Nice additions of green beans and potatoes here!juels in Clayton loved it