Veggie Twice Baked PotatoesFrom cmnjersey 7 years ago
- 4 large baking potatoes - baked shopping list
- 2 Tb olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper - chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic- chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms- chopped shopping list
- 1 Tb fresh parsley - chopped shopping list
- 3Tb butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - divided in half shopping list
- salt and pepper to tast shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450
- bake potatoes until done approx 1 1/2 hours
- preheat the oil in a small skillet and saute' the garlic, green pepper , parsley and mushroom until soft
- remove potatoes and spoon out the insides reserving the skins
- combine potatoes, butter ,milk and 1/2 of the cheddar - mash
- add garlic pepper mushrooms and mix.
- fill the reserved skins with the mashed potatoes top with cheese and bake an additional 20 mins until cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookcmnjersey Edgewater Park, NJ
The Rating6 people
Looks and sounds delish! A great way to get some veggies with the potatoes!juels in Clayton loved it
Nice recipe. Mashed potato in a potato skin.
Used rehydrated mushrooms. Added a couple of stalks of celery to the saute. And subbed heavy cream for the milk.
Didn't have cheddar; used Monterray.
Making some pics.pointsevenout in Athens loved it