Salt And Pepper ChickenFrom missamberlee 8 years ago
How to make it
- Add a liberal amount of the hot sauce and Cajun seasoning to the milk and marinade your chicken a few hours
- in a separate bowl scramble your eggs
- in a flat baking dish add a good amount 1/2 tsp or more of the salt and pepper to the cornstarch.
- dredge each piece of chicken in the egg mixture then the corn starch and lay it gently into 350 degree oil. I could only get 3 pieces in the pan at a time before the oil started cooling down.
- let the chicken cook about 2 minutes on both sides