Crumble-topped Cranberry Pecan MuffinsFrom pollymotzko 8 years ago
- Streusal topping: shopping list
- 4Tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2Tablespoon Original Bisquick shopping list
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 teaspoons corn oil margarine or butter shopping list
- *************** shopping list
- Muffin batter: shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk and 1/3 cup fat free evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 4 cups Original Bisquick or Heart Healthy Bisquick shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup of pecan halves shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2-½ x 1-¼ inches or line with paper baking cups. (Or use silicone muffin cups like I do-and you don’t need to grease or flour or line & they just pop out amazingly!) Mix brown sugar and 1 tablespoon Bisquick; set aside.
- 2. Stir milk, egg and cranberry sauce in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in 2 cups Bisquick and the granulated sugar just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among cups. (I use a stainless steel ice cream scoop that has a release lever on it & it works like a charm. It measures just the right amount for each muffin cup!)
- Sprinkle with brown sugar cinnamon streusal topping.
- 3. Top each muffin top with a perfect pecan half just because it looks nice!
- 4. Bake about 18 minutes or until golden brown and done. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack.
The Cookpollymotzko Garden Grove, CA
The Rating4 people
love the ingredients in this high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Lovely, polly! My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Yum, these sound fantastic. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it