Bacon Stuffed Cherry TomatoesFrom kytigger 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cut off bottom of tomatoes (opposite stem end) one-third of the way down. Hollow out seeds (small end of a melon baller works well) and place upside down in a paper towel-lined plastic container to drain.
- Fry bacon until crisp; drain well on paper towels. When cool, break into small pieces and refrigerate. These steps can be done a day ahead.
- Combine bacon, scallions, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese . Fill the cherry tomatoes and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- I have made these without the Parmesan cheese and they were also very good.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!