Cheesecake BrowniesFrom dooley 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions and pour into 13x9 pan
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar,mixing until blended ,add egg and vanilla and lemon juice, mix just until blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture( I put brownie mix in freezer for 15-20 min to thicken up to help spread cream cheese mixture on top of the brownies)
- cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool; cut into squares
People Who Like This Dish 9
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- laurieg Wilmington, MA
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- adzell Ann Arbor, MI
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- dragonwings647 Duchesne, UT
- dollhead Mechanicville, US
- juels Clayton, NC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- lovebug101505 London, KY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating13 people
Oh Yeah baby!!!!!!!! i love these yum yum
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This is a keeper for sure.
Thanksdixiediner in loved it
I love the picture! Looks so pretty! Great post, 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!