Copycat Fork Tender Pork Chops With PicturesFrom donman 6 years ago
- 2 1-1 ½ in thick center cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ½ cup milk shopping list
- ½ cup Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- ½ cup flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- Pam cooking spray shopping list
- 8X8 Pyrex baking dish shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk the egg, add it to the milk and 1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning, mix together and set aside.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, flour and 1 tablespoon of Creole seasoning. Set aside.
- Season the chops with the salt, pepper and the 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning.
- Dredge the chops in the egg/milk mixture, then in the breadcrumb/flour mixture. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a non stick frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Brown chops for 1 ½ -2 minutes on both sides, not necessary to cook though but just enough for a light brown.
- Lightly spray the 8X8 Pyrex baking dish with the PAM cooking spray.
- Place chops in the baking dish.
- Add the water to the baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and seal very tightly.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Very carefully uncover and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating12 people
looks fabulous don........love it and the picturess are great..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
You are getting really professional with your pictures! Great job, and another tasty comforting meal for keeps, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
wow love the creole seasoning and Itailain bread crumbs yummy great pic too thanks a high5 plus recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it