Easy Broccoli and Beef CalzonesFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 (10-oz) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 (8-count) cans refridgerated cresent rolls, divided shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Brown the ground beef and drain well. Stir in the broccoli, cheese, onion, sour cream and salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Separate 1 can of the roll dough into 2 long rectangles. Arrange the 2
- rectangles on an ungreased baking sheet, overlapping the long sides 1/2 inch. Seal the edge and perforations. Press into a 7x13 inch rectangle.
- Spoon half the ground beef mixture in a 3-inch strip down the center, fold the sides over to enclose the filling. Seal the edge and ends. Repeat the process with the remaining can of roll dough and beef mixture. Brush with the egg.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
I love calzones too! This sounds so easy and delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
Decadence, decadence, decandence and so incredible. You have my 5 my friend. I agree with jueles, calzones are awesome. Yummerschefmeow in Garland loved it
omg!!!!!!henrie i love this
what!!!!!!!! this is not a dessert lol
thank you sweetie
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it