Coconut Cream MuffinsFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 2/3 cup half-n-half shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease and flour muffin tins.
- Blend together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Stir the extracts into the half-n-half.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed for one minute. Gradually add the sugar and beat until
- fluffy. Reduce the mixer speed to medium. Beat in the eggs until blended.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low. Alternately beat in the flour and the cream mixtures, beginning and ending with the flour mixture just until blended.
- Stir in the coconut. Fill the prepared muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18 to 20
- minutes or until the muffins test done. Cool in the tin on a wire rack. Makes
- 12 muffins
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
FIVE~ :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
great recipe Henrie... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Girlfriend, you are on a major roll tonight. Everyone of your posts sound decadent and a must try. Keep them coming. Glad to see you posting my friend. Hugs Cat and oh yeah....5 forks for sure.chefmeow in Garland loved it