Zillion Calorie Chicken Shrimp Broccoli Fettuccini AlfredoFrom kmsmith 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese diced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 small onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 Tbls minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper shopping list
- 6 oz. fettuccini shopping list
- 7 oz. (1/4 bag frozen broccoli shopping list
- 3 Tbls butter shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 chicken breast cut into strips shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon garlic powder shopping list
- 25 small shrimp deveined shopping list
- 1/2 lemon shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan over low heat add milk, butter, cream cheese and parmesan cheese. Stir until smooth and creamy. Add onions, garlic, onion powder, garlic powder and cracked black pepper.
- In a medium sauce pan fill half way with water and add fettuccini and bring to a boil. Cook till almost tender and add broccoli and finish cooking. Drain and set aside.
- In a fry pan over medium heat add 3 Tbls. butter and minced garlic. Once butter is melted add chicken, sprinkle with lemon garlic powder and cook until done. Transfer to cheese sauce.
- With remaining butter in the pan add shrimp and cook till done. Squeeze the juice of the lemon and then add shrimp to cheese sauce. Stir well.
- Add pasta and broccoli to sauce pan and pour cheese sauce over pasta mixture. Serve Hot.
- Note If you are letting this sit for a while you might need to add milk or cream before serving to keep it creamy.
The Cookkmsmith Indianapolis, IN
The Rating4 people
yum yum...that's how I like to cook! Great post.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Oh my this recipe sounds very very good. I'll be making it but think I will leave the shrimp out. Not a fan of shrimp anymore. You have my 5 for the great post, thank you for sharing here.henrie in Savannah loved it
Love anything with a zillion calories.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!