Spicy Cream Cheese and Olive PinwheelsFrom grumblebee 8 years ago
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup pitted black olives, chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce (or another cayanne pepper sauce) shopping list
- 4 to 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas (i like sundried tomato, but use any variety) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, olives, green onions and tabasco sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of mixture over each tortilla. Gently roll each tortilla into a tight tube. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap, trim ends from tortilla rolls, and cut each into 1 inch slices. :-)
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgrumblebee Victoria, Canada
The Rating8 people
I like this, grumble! A friend I worked with used to coat the tortillas lightly with cream cheese and then roll chopped jalapenos inside. If the peppers weren't well-seeded, these babies were HOT! Can't wait to make yours. Thanks and ^5.
Lor...morelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Great easy appetizer! Sounds like an awesome time-saver for parties and gatherings! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
I love this with the diffrent textures and flavors. This is a keeper.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it