Peanut Butter Coffee CakeFrom darlenewhispers 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For topping, in a bowl, stir together, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup all purpose flour. cut in 1/4 cup peanut butter and 3 tbsps margarine or butter until crumbly. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together 2 cups flour, 1 cup brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add milk, 1/2 cup peanut butter, eggs and 1/4 cup margarine or butter. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes, scraping sides of bowl.
- Pour batter into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with topping mixture. Bake in 375 oven for about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.