Bear Killer Grilled CheeseFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Butter bread slices on one side.
- Place large skillet on medium heat.
- Place 2 slices of bread (butter side down) on skillet. Top each piece with 2 slices of cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, and 2 slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle salt over the tomato.
- Top with remaining 2 slices of American cheese and remaining bread (butter side up).
- Turn temperature down to medium-low and cook until bread is a golden brown. Flip carefully and cook the other side.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating10 people
My tummy is screaming for this, grizz! I always have the darndest time turning a grilled cheese with tomato in it... any hints? Of course, my ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Yeah Grizz, we've all been missing that pic. Sandwich sounds delish also. How is my fav Bear?jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Omg i am actually going to go and make this now for lunch! Sounds delicious! Grilled cheese are my favorite lunch sandwhich, and this is a whole new world! lol Thnk!banker_girl24 in Sedgewick loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!