Southwest DipFrom sanzoe 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can chopped green chilies drained shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except cheese and chilies.
- Once mixed well add the cheese and chilies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours for flavors to blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- nazzb Ponte De Lima (Viana Do Castelo), PT
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- slj6lori Succasunna, NJ
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- mbeards2 Omaha, NE
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔