Ricotta Cheese Apple PieFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 9 inch pie shell shopping list
- 3 cups thinly sliced granny smith apples shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup of reduced fat ricotta shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of grated lemon rind shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1/4 cup of sugar with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Toss with apples.
- Place apples in pie shell.
- Combine eggs, ricotta, 1/2 cup of sugar, cream, salt and lemon rind.
- Pour over top apples, covering evenly.
- Bake at 425 degrees 10 minutes,
- Then 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes. Enjoy with a drizzle of caramel sauce if you dare!