Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Pork SteaksFrom shandy 9 years ago
- 4 - 6 pork shoulder steaks shopping list
- 1 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped green peppers shopping list
- 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1/3 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T. ketchup shopping list
- 1 T. quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 3 t. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 t. dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown pork steaks on both sides in hot oil. Drain fat. Transfer to any size Crock-Pot.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple (undrained), green pepper, water, brown sugar, ketchup, tapioca, soysauce, and dry mustard. Pour over pork steaks. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours. I serve this over rice.