Crab Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounce can flaked crabmeat shopping list
- 1/2 cup herb stuffing mix shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 package hollandaise sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken to flatten then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook onion and celery in butter until tender then remove from heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons wine, crab and stuffing mix then toss and divide mixture among breasts.
- Roll up and secure.
- Combine flour and paprika then coat chicken well and place in rectangular baking dish.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter then bake uncovered at 375 for 1 hour.
- Blend hollandaise sauce mix and milk then cook stirring until thick.
- Add remaining wine and cheese then stir until cheese melts and serve over chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Love the stuffing and Hollandaise sauce here! Thanks for sharing another winner!juels in Clayton loved it
great recipe love the herb stuffing and hollindiase sauce thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!