Crab Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounce can flaked crabmeat shopping list
- 1/2 cup herb stuffing mix shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 package hollandaise sauce shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken to flatten then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook onion and celery in butter until tender then remove from heat.
- Add 3 tablespoons wine, crab and stuffing mix then toss and divide mixture among breasts.
- Roll up and secure.
- Combine flour and paprika then coat chicken well and place in rectangular baking dish.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter then bake uncovered at 375 for 1 hour.
- Blend hollandaise sauce mix and milk then cook stirring until thick.
- Add remaining wine and cheese then stir until cheese melts and serve over chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
great recipe love the herb stuffing and hollindiase sauce thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love the stuffing and Hollandaise sauce here! Thanks for sharing another winner!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!