Corn DodgersFrom quaziefly 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook cornmeal in a saucepan with butter, salt, sugar and milk until the mixture comes to a boil. Turn off heat, cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add baking powder. Spoon the mix onto a greased cookie sheet in heaping tablespoon-size balls, then bake. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. They are done when slightly brown around the edges.
- Cut laterally and fill with honey butter.
- Add 2 tablespoons chopped jalapenos to the mix.
- Add 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating6 people
Yummy in my tummy! This is a novel not-really-cornbread recipe, quazie! I can just picture them in all their glory and filled with honey butter. My thanks and my ^ ^ 5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
ooooo my this is great yum yum for my tum :)... great ingredients too got my 5 too :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Wow, this sounds sooo goood! Definitely a different approach to cornbread! Love the honey butter there!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!