Jicama And Cabbage SlawFrom dixonrohr 6 years ago
- 1 large jicama, peeled and finely shredded shopping list
- 1/2 napa cabbage, finely shredded shopping list
- 2 carrots, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup light oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Place jicama, cabbage and carrots in a large bowl. Whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, ancho powder, honey and oil in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lime mixture over the jicama mixture and toss to coat well, fold in the cilantro. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdixonrohr Summit, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!