Cheesy Bacon And Mushroom Stuffed ChickenFrom adzell 7 years ago
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 pieces of bacon (cooked & crumbled) shopping list
- 1 package (6 oz) frozen chopped spinach (thawed & squeezed) shopping list
- 6-7 mushrooms (sauteed) shopping list
- 1 tbs oregano shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- butter salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine softened cream cheese & shredded cheddar cheese. Add in crumbled bacon & spinach.
- Mix in oregano, garlic, lemon , pepper & mushrooms.
- butterfly chicken breastst & stuff with mixture. Secure closed with a toothpick.
- Drizzle bottom of 9x13 pan with olive oil until coated.
- Layer chicken in pan & sprinkle breasts with butter salt until liberally coated.
- Cook in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookadzell Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating7 people
rich tasty flavors gotta love it high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds really really yummy ~ 5 :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Great recipe, this will fit perfect in our kitchen! I've been looking for the perfect Stuffed chicken recipe, just found it! thanks! Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it