Snickers SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pour lemon juice in bowl then dice apples and slice bananas into lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Mix milk and pudding mix and whip until smooth then cut Snickers bars in small pieces.
- Drain and blot fruit on paper towel then fold pudding and whipped topping together.
- Fold fruit and candy into pudding mixture then refrigerate several hours and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good, you have my 5. Great post, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds real good. 5 forks to yasunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
Oooh, that looks won-der-ful! Cannot wait for our next summer bbq so that I can whip this up. Thanks for sharing!! :)adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!