Taco bakeFrom dooley 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef ( we use ground turkey) shopping list
- 1/2 onion chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbls. oil shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup shopping list
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup jarred chunky salsa ( I use my homemade Salsa) shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch) OR 6 flour tortillas (8-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3-4 Tbls. cilantro chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Add the onions, garlic to the oil in a skillet and saute' a couple of min.
- add the beef and cook till brown. drain if needed.
- In a bowl stir the soup, tomato paste, chili powder, salsa, water, tortillas and half the cheese .
- Add mixture to beef and mix well
- Spoon into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with chopped Cilantro.
- I serve with spanish rice.
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating6 people
Great easy recipe! Looks and sounds very tasty, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
nice! my daughter loves mexican foodskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
oh yeah!!!!! love it too some wonderful recipes dooley keep em coming you are on a roll lately lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!