APPLE PIE ON A STICK CAMPINGFrom karlyn255 8 years ago
How to make it
- Push a stick or dowel through apple top until apple is secure on stick.
- Place apple 2-3" above hot coals, turn apple while roasting it.
- As apple cooks, skin browns, juice drips out.
- When skin is loose, remove apple from fire, but leave it on stick. Peel hot skin off very carefully.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon.
- Roll apple in sugar-cinnamon mixture, then return it to roast over coals, letting mixture heat to form a glaze around apple.
- Remove from coals, let it cool.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating6 people
Another great one! 5! Dooley I'm ready for our trip!dooley in Crossroads loved it
I love your interesting ideas and cool recipes! This is another winner! Thanks so much for posting!juels in Clayton loved it
another one to add for my camping cookbook. 5 forkssunflower48386 in White Lake loved it