Italian Chicken Tomato And Basil Pasta TossFrom dooley 6 years ago
- 3 cups curly egg noodles, uncooked ( we used whole wheat to be alittle heathier) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces ( I used a 1 lb. pkg. bnls. chicken tenders cut in 1 inch pcs.) shopping list
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1/3 cup KRAFT balsamic vinaigrette Dressing shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 6 min. or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, dressing and garlic; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through.
- Drain pasta. Toss with chicken mixture and basil; sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Serve with steamed veggies and Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdooley Krum, TX
The Rating5 people
OH YEAH! We would love this! On my try soon list, for sure! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
A must-make!! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
YES YES thank you for sharing, ingredients sound yummy :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it