Chocolate Easter EggsFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- Two 3.4 oz. pkgs. cook-and-serve pudding mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 5-6 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 cups peanut butter shopping list
- 4 cups (24 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tsp. shortening shopping list
- assorted decorating icings, cake decorator candy flowers shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine pudding mixes, butter, milk.
- Cook, stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook, stir 1-2 minutes longer until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar, peanut butter.
- Cool slightly.
- Shape 1/2 cupfuls into egg shapes.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate until set.
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips, shortening; stir until smooth.
- Dip eggs in chocolate; allow excess to drip off.
- Return eggs to waxed paper to set.
- Decorate with icings, candies as desired.
- Store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating5 people
wow this is neat with the pudding thank you sweetie
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This recipe will definitely satisfy the peanut butter fan and sweet tooth in me ;) HIGH 5!!!lor in Toronto loved it
You have the best ideas! Love this one, thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it