Oven Baked Sweet Potato FriesFrom irishiz 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (the easy release kind works the best).
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Cut into strips about 1/2 inch wide on each side.
- Place the potatoes into a bowl. Add oil, salt, paprika, cinnamon, and allspice. Thoroughly coat the fries. Spread the potatoes out onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning every 10 minutes. Transfer immediately to a paper towel lined plate and serve warm.
The Cookirishiz Annapolis, MD
The Rating4 people
One of my favorite foods on the planet. :)dandelion in Ashland loved it
Love sweet potato fries, and the baked version makes it healthy! Thanks for a great post!juels in Clayton loved it
yummyprincessthunder in Greer loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!