Chicken Wing Dip wBlue CheeseFrom shandy 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 25 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Drain liquid from pot and shred chicken. Mix wing sauce and butter in pot with shredded chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese over the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish. Pour chicken mixture over cream cheese. Top with dressing.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until hot and bubbly. I serve with Frito chips for scooping. VERY tasty! =D
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating3 people
This sounds so yummy! What a different twist on chicken!juels in Clayton loved it
Great recipe and I will add onions, celery and carrots to the pot and I've got my chicken stock taken care of too ;) What a bonus that is. Thanks so much Shandy for sharing your 5 fork recipe with us.chacha in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!