Ham and Spinach Focaccia SandwichesFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomato sprinkles shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 (8" round) focaccia bread shopping list
- 8 ounces smoked deli ham, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup spinach leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut bread in half horizontally.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over cut sides of bread.
- Place ham over bottom half of bread.
- Top with peppers and spinach.
- Cut the sandwich crosswise into 4 wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating7 people
we need a good recipe for focaccia nowkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Great flavor variety! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This sounds deelish and I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the post!julien in Charlotte loved it