Fresh SalsaFrom momto5 5 years ago
- 3 Cans shoepeg corn shopping list
- 4 bunches green onion chopped shopping list
- 1 red, yellow, and orange bell pepper shopping list
- 1 can black olives drained and chopped shopping list
- 15 roma tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 1 can chopped jalepenos w/juice shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped shopping list
- 2 T vinegar shopping list
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 2 T lime juice shopping list
- 2 T Cavenders All-purpose Greek seasoning shopping list
- 1 24 oz bottle of Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all in a large bowl and mix well.
- I use my food processor to chop up the ingredients.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy.
- This makes a huge batch
The Cookmomto5 Iona, ID
The Rating4 people
This sounds great. I bought an industrial size can of italian tomatoes at Costco for $3.29. I am going to drain them and use in this recipe. I don't want to wait for my garden tomatoes. But I know that will be even better.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
Love fresh salsa! This one sounds delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
This really sounds good. I don't like cilantro so I hope I could use flat leaf parsley instead. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it