Simple But Awesome Lemon Pepper Pork ChopsFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C..
- Tear off a generous square of foil for each chop, enough to wrap and seal completely.
- Coat both sides of each chop with lemon pepper.
- Put 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in middle of each square of foil.
- Place a peppered chop on top of butter/olive oil on foil.
- Put 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil on top of each chop.
- Add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce on top of each chop.
- Wrap chops tightly and place on middle rack of oven
- Bake for 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- Surreality NeverNeverLand, PA
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- murka Prince Rupert, CA
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- kmsmith Indianapolis, IN
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
I know this has to be good. I'm a Lemom Pepper Freak!kmsmith in Indianapolis loved it
love lemon pepper on foods great recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Lov'n lemmon pepper don't you know. high five.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it