Apple Surprise Bundt CakeFrom grumpybaker 5 years ago
- 2 cups granny smith apples - peel and chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- Note: Mix these three ingredients together in a bowl and set aside. shopping list
- ------ shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- ----- shopping list
- 3 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Well grease the bundt pan
- In a mixer bowl at med/low speed blend the sugar, oil, eggs, orange juice and vanilla together.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt together.
- Add flour mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Add the peeled and chopped apples, sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Sprinkle the greased bundt pan with a coating of sugar (optional)
- Quickly fill the bundt pan with the batter.
- Bake for about 60 minutes - test to make sure cake it done.
- Cool for 15 minutes, turn onto a cake platter and dust with powder sugar.
- Note: The sprinkle of sugar to the bundt pan adds a sweet crunch to the outside of the cake.
The Cookgrumpybaker Jacksonville, OR
The Rating4 people
Definately one I want to try. Sounds so good. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
I agree with Jett, and you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds really moist & delicious.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!